- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 (10 oz bag) mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 Fun Sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
How to Make
- Lightly spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan melt your butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in your marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour in your cereals and salt and stir until almost combined.
- Pour in your chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Stir until distributed evenly and press into your prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle on top of your krispies.
- Let the chocolate set and cut into squares.